September 30 Day Challenge: Day 1
Write down 5 things you are grateful for
1. I am sooo grateful for my baby! My son is literally the light of my life. He gives me a purpose to rise up, to show up, and be the best I can be every single day. I truly am such a #blessed #mama. Being his mama is my greatest pride and I am so grateful for the strength he gives me.
2. I am grateful for my health. I had a couple complications after having a c-section in March, but I am finally starting to feel more normal and can move around more. C-sections are no joke! It's almost been 6 months, and I'm still healing my abdomen. But I will say I feel #stronger each day.
3. I am grateful for the time we have been able to spend with friends and family on video calls during #Quarantine. We have done a lot of #HouseParty and #Alexa #Echo video calls to stay in touch with people, it's been nice to almost go back to when you called your friends on the phone just to talk!
4. I am grateful for apps that deliver your groceries to your house. Even when not in a #Pandemic, it's super helpful when you're at home with a new baby! The one I've been using the most is @Shipt. I love how friendly the shoppers are and how well they communicate with you while they shop for your items!
5. I am grateful for Fall. Sounds silly... but when the seasons change, I feel recharged.
Fall is my absolute favorite, and I don't care if that makes me basic haha I love the crisp leaves tumbling in the breeze, the slight cool air in the morning, the fall smells and colors, and going to the #pumpkin patch. And.... #pumpkinspice
What are you #grateful for?
*Tip* Actually WRITE it down. On a piece of paper or journal if you have one. Actually physically putting it down on paper is so therapeutic.
The Unemployed Hairstylist