Blogger nominated questions!
I was nominated to answer a few blogger questions on Instagram by Kaitlin who runs the Late Nights & Lattes blog (super cute, check her blog out here) :
If you recieved a shoutout, here's what you do next!
Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions given to you.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Here are the questions, and my answers!
What made you start blogging?
I have always had a passion for writing, style, and beauty. It just made sense to me to put those all into one space that I can share with others!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be & why?
Anywhere?? That's tough.. Italy maybe? I mean beautiful scenery, pasta, and wine...
3. What’s your favorite possession & why?
Right now, my brother's broncos jerseys. He had so many, he almost collected them.
4. What’s your favorite season & why?
I love summer, but Fall is definitely my favorite. It has the best clothes, best smelling candles, and the yummy pumpkin treats and coffee.
5. Where would you travel next once Covid is over?
Now that we have a baby traveling may be difficult, but I would love a beach vacation or cruise. Even a pretty mountain cabin though would be nice!
6. What is your favorite food & why?
I love food, probably too much...pizza, Mexican, sushi!
7. If you could eat dinner with anyone (famous, dead, etc…) who would it be & why?
Umm Leonardo DiCaprio, because something tells me he would be pretty entertaining. And to ask him why he really couldn't fit on the door.
8. What’s one thing you do to save money?
Make coffee at home! Yes I'll grab a Starbucks here and there but it helps to save money making it at home.
9. What do you wish to study / pursue career wise & why?
I would love to see where I can go with writing and becoming an influencer.
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My birthdays when I was little. They were always so special. I still love birthdays as an adult.
11. If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be & why?
I would tell her to wear sunscreen. To have more confidence in herself.
Thanks again Kaitlin from Late Nights & Lattes Blog!
Check out these other amazing ladies' blogs:
The Unemployed Hairstylist